Sunday, 19 April 2015

New spirit : A beautiful brain is everything

بِسْــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum and hye everyone!! 

I would like to announce my new blog's look! Yayyyyy! I did it just because to get back the spirit of blog-ing. Orange. I have no idea why I chose this colour but it looks beautiful, isn't it? Oh come on, support me guys hahaha. 



So, why "A Beautiful Brain is Everything"? Actually, the so called quote just popped out in my mind during the process of making the new header. It came and yes that's it! As human being, we don't need a beautiful look just to please others. However, it is a bonus if you have one. We need to bring ourselves and not others. We should bring our own identity. With that, we need a beautiful brain. Brain controls us. A brainless person can't handle himself and to make it worse, they may harm others. 

That's why a beautiful brain is a need to me, you and everyone. I realized a beautiful brain is everything. It is pointless if you have a beautiful look but your brain (mentality and all) is ugly. Ugly here means you don't have a positive thinking, always look down on others, being unfair to yourself, have a narrow-minded thinking, low self-esteem and low self-respect. Or in another word, you are a looser. Isn't that too harsh? Sorry. Thus, you need a beautiful brain in order to live your life. Be a beauty with brain ^_^ 

I guess that's all from me. I hope there'll be more blog posts from myself after this. Pray hard >.< Stay positive, stay awesome, stay beautiful and stay brilliant! 

3 comments:

  1. mari sama-sama kita mencantikkan otak~direct translate.uhuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. suka quote tu :) kdg2 orang terlalu fokus kpd kcantikan fizikal .sy pn baru2 ni nak cari quote yang sesuai utk blog, nak tempek dekat header. hehe, but amek lirik lagu je.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, mari sesama jadi cantik dan bijak ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...