Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Char Kuey Teow Sentap @ Pasir Gudang

Assalamualaikum and hye!

This is going to be a short update from me as I am so excited to share it that I am willing to abandon my very first idea to be written today which is about my working experience.  Oh don't worry! I'll update that later, insyaAllah!

So yeah, an awesome and a wonderful place to be ate at goes to Char Kuey Teow Sentap at Pasir Gudang!!! If you are Char Kuey Teow and Rojak Buah lover, you will never regret to know the place.

MOUTH WATERINGGGGG!!!! T_T

I ordered char kuey teow kerang (RM4.50) meanwhile char kuey teow udang (RM5) for my dad. Oh yeah, he also ordered rojak buah!!

Looking delicious, doesn't it? This is the best rojak buah that I have ever eat! Only RM3! So  cheap!!!

Affordable and delicious pom kepapom! No regret i tell you! If you come to Pasir Gudang, find this place, it's near to Econsave, Taman Scientex, Pasir Gudang. Operation hour, 4pm until 12pm, closed on Tuesday.

 That's it for now. Until then, keep calm and eat char kuey teow. Hiksss. Bye!

Love, Lynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...