Monday, 15 August 2016

Hello? Yes, I'm back, people!!

Assalamualaikum and hye!

It has been awhile since my last update which was on 22nd of May? So, here I am, trying to get the momentum of blogging back. Phewww, Actually, I am on my 3rd week or so of the sem break. Going back to Seremban 3 on the 3rd of September because the lecture will be started on the 5th. I dont know what should I write right now. Or maybe you guys can comment down below, requesting for any write up? I am very sure i will fulfill the request as I am so free before the third semester starts! I guess I want to update a summary of my lifeless life when I was away from the blog. Flashback kind of thing? Or what should I blog soon? Yeah, kinda. Im sorry if the date isnt in accordance as I instantly upload the first picture that I seen in my folders :)


Half of my classmates :) 
Picture was taken after we've taken our last paper for finals.
21 July 2016


The only decent picture of us on the first raya!
6 July 2016
(I guess i should blog a post only for my raya's story since we were celebrating raya in my hometown, Kelantan. Yes, I should even though raya is over & i dont care hahaha)


Konvoi Raya 2016 with the Cekallisters. These are my high school's classmates
27 July 2016
(YES I SHOULD WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT OUR KONVOI RAYA AS WELL!! Okay too much things need to be posted!)


Short getaway at Pantai Teluk Kemang, Port Dickson!
30 April 2016
(This need a write up also since I have to clear my laptop's and phone's memory)


I screen captured this from my instagram. Important persons & studymates.


Zombie Run!!!
 Organized this for our co-curricular II, Sport Event Management.
17 May 2016
(YASSS I SHOULD BLOG THIS AS WELL. Soon people, soon!!)


My first event outside UiTM! After 2 semesters guys hahaha :P
7 May 2016


My group's assignment's people ^_^


I guess thats all from me for now. Later, I will blog everything, insyaAllah. "Kerja gila" before finals, the events, the people, everything. I will try my best because I dont want the memories faded away as time passes by. Bear with me people!


OH, IF ANYONE WANTED TO ASK ABOUT

 IJAZAH SARJANA MUDA SAINS PENTADBIRAN (KEPUJIAN)
 OR
 BACHELOR IN ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCE (HONS)
 OR
UITM SEREMBAN 3 (FSPPP)

 PLEASE DO SO. YOU MAY CONTACT ME THROUGH FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR EMAIL. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO HELP YOU :)  Anything related to UiTM also can do, no worries.



Love, Lynn.



4 comments:

  1. terkezut jap bila tengok gamba zombie tu luls! padatnya aktiviti kak hazlin kt kampus. saya ni tkde benda nk buat sangat pun :'D sedih dgn nasib diri hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha tak padat sangat pun! Akak focus more on the academic's side >.<

      Delete
  2. There must be tons of stories, isn't? Hehehe. keep blogging babe and Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...